Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pulling snow off roof

I took this yesterday afternoon when your
Dad was outside pulling the snow off the roof.
You can see some of it falling.
And look how high the snow is on the deck!

9 comments:

Ali said...

Great picture mom - I love all the snow fall you are getting - I know you are tired of it - I would love it. I guess that would actually be a sign of global warming. There is more moisture in the air from rising seas and therefore more snow. I am still not too sure. The news here doesn't know which way to go - global warming bad for the polar bears but great for oil exploration and more open shipping route. Right now Alaska, Russia and Canada are fighting over shipping rites up north of us.

Anonymous said...

You are right great picture. And wow what snow ours is almost all gone, the roads are all but clean and so today I am going to go and wash my car. Hope all is well have a good week end.
Scott

Kate said...

Wow. That is a LOT of snow. How do you not feel trapped?! We had a big snowstorm on Wednesday. Some elementary schoolers up in Alpine couldn't get home from school so they all had to stay the night! Crazy. A lot of other schools had snow days yesterday. Such a rare event for Utah! But if we had that much snow, I don't know what we would do!

Anonymous said...

BTW who is Archie?
I do not remember any of us having a relation named Archie.

Ruth Ann said...

Hi Scott
I hope Archie will tell you who they are. I was surprised myself! Hint - you love her and you have done so for years - she spent part of your honeymoon with you. Enough hints!
Mom

Kate said...

Try reversing the R and the A.

Anonymous said...

Ok I get it but when did this name change occure?

Rachel said...

Sorry about all of the confusion. It stems from when Dad started a family blog a few years ago. He was a little paranoid about our names being out on the Internet so he told us to put nicknames up instead. I guess I will change it to a more recognizable name but hopefully my stalkers won't be able to find me now ;-)

Ruth Ann said...

Archie
Don't change your name - I kind of like your fun loving name. And every time I see it I translate it to Rachie anyway.
We love you