Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome

Stirling Family Blog

6 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

We need to thank Katie for starting this blog page for us. I hope we can use this to share family pcitures and happenings. We can continue to use the one Ali set up for daily conversations. Would that work for you?

Ali said...

sounds good

Ali said...

Sorry Katie - I forgot to say thank you. I don't have any pictures to post yet - but I will take some. Anybody know how to get my pictures smaller from my digital camera - they are huge.

Anonymous said...

I guess I Will say thanks too. The only problem I have seen with both sites is the fact that I am on them all day Mon- Fri but then I miss all the action on the weekend. I guess I will have to get used to sending messages to myself. You all have a good one and I will follow uo on the weekdays. Forever onward. :-}

Ruth Ann said...

Kate
We really need some help with this. How to post pictures and how to sign up Papa is having some difficulty and I have no idea how I got signed up

julie said...

I seem to be able to post comments but can't see how I can post a picture. I tried and it showed up on our family blog - twelve cents cheaper, but not on Gang forward!